Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Positive Review from Yelp!


"I had a great experience buying my Range Rover Evoque, yesterday! The dealership was professional and my salesperson, Jay S. was knowledgeable, honest, patient and very responsive to my concerns and questions.

I called and spoke with Jay on Sunday around 11:30 AM. He told me that they do have the color I wanted in stock. I went over there right away. The finance manager (Ray B.) was very professional as well. When negotiating a price, I told them the price I wanted and they came very close. I did not have to go back and forth, we just completed the sale. I was in and out (including test drive) within 2 hours.

I will be picking up my Evoque later today. Overall this has been a great experience!

I will buy one more for my wife next year from them as well."

Thanks for the kind words!

No comments:

Post a Comment